CSP Mission and Focus
Charter School Partners’ mission is to catalyze a critical mass of high performing charter schools in the Twin Cities region contributing to a system of public education that prepares every student to be successful in college and life.
CSP’s Charters 2.0 In the News
MinnPost: The education proposals you haven't heard about this session. March 20, 2015. Includes CSP supported charter initiatives.
Star Tribune: Thousands of Mpls children leaving district for charter, suburban schools. March 19, 2015. CSP Partner Schools Hiawatha Academies, Yinghua Academy, and Bright Water Elementary all featured/mentioned!
Grand Rapids Herald Review: Celebrating School Choice. February 3, 2015. Chancey Anderson, Prodeo Academy. Great editorial Chancey!
MinnCAN Blog: Let's celebrate School Choice Week by making MN choices stronger. January 28, 2015. Al Fan.
HuffingtonPost: Stop meaningless debates and learn from schools that work. December 1, 2014. Bill Wilson, Higher Ground Academy and Joe Nathan, Center for School Change.
MinnPost: Harvest Network reinvents itself to deepen students' skills. 11.18.14
New York Times: An American School Immerses Itself in All Things Chinese. 10.26.14 Congratulations Yinghua Academy!
- CSP offers “Partner School” boards a new resource on “Essential” policies
- New comprehensive report finds Minnesota’s charter school funding well below district levels–particularly in Minneapolis/St. Paul
- CSP launches MinneapolisSchoolFinder.org for the 2015 school year!
- Charter School Partners: 2014 Year in Review.
- NACSA Authorizer Accountability study calls for MN law to include the closure of lowest-performing charters/New CSP Authorizer Scatterplots released
- 2013-2014 CSP ‘Scatterplots’ released: solid gains, ongoing concern for low-performing charters