CSP Mission and Focus
Charter School Partners’ mission is to catalyze a critical mass of high performing charter schools in the Twin Cities region contributing to a system of public education that prepares every student to be successful in college and life.
CSP’s Charters 2.0 In the News
Grand Rapids Herald Review: Celebrating School Choice. Chancey Anderson, Prodeo Academy. Great editorial Chancey!
MinnCAN: Let's celebrate School Choice Week by making MN choices stronger. Al Fan.
Education Week: Five Myths of the Charter School Movement. Joe Nathan, Center for School Change.
HuffingtonPost: Stop meaningless debates and learn from schools that work. Bill Wilson, Higher Ground Academy and Joe Nathan, Center for School Change.
MinnPost: Harvest Network reinvents itself to deepen students' skills. 11.18.14
New York Times: An American School Immerses Itself in All Things Chinese. 10.26.14 Congratulations Yinghua Academy!
- CSP offers “Partner School” boards a new resource on “Essential” policies
- New comprehensive report finds Minnesota’s charter school funding well below district levels–particularly in Minneapolis/St. Paul
- CSP launches MinneapolisSchoolFinder.org for the 2015 school year!
- Charter School Partners: 2014 Year in Review.
- NACSA Authorizer Accountability study calls for MN law to include the closure of lowest-performing charters/New CSP Authorizer Scatterplots released
- 2013-2014 CSP ‘Scatterplots’ released: solid gains, ongoing concern for low-performing charters