CSP Mission and Focus
Charter School Partners’ mission is to catalyze a critical mass of high performing charter schools in the Twin Cities region contributing to a system of public education that prepares every student to be successful in college and life.
CSP’s Charters 2.0 In the News
Star Tribune: Hiawatha Academies to open first high school next year. 8/27/14.
- Al Fan: Ouch! Minnesota charters ranked 16th in new ‘Health of the Charter Movement’ report
- CSP awarded $200,000 Bush Foundation ‘education eco-system’ grant
- Star Tribune: Charters dominate ‘Beating the Odds’ list for 2014
- Quality charter expansion in the Twin Cities. New and expanded facilities for CSP Partner Schools
- Achievement School District luminary, Chris Barbic, in the Twin Cities for CSP annual Partner School breakfast
- National/Minnesota report finds charter school funding gap with district has widened–particularly in Minneapolis/St. Paul